– 33 YEARS EXPERIENCE –
We can get it done!
Are any doors or windows jamming, in your timber home? Or is there any spring or movement in the floor? We can easily rectify these problems, by re-leveling or restumping. Wooden posts usually last between 50 years before they start to deteriorate below ground. That is when they begin to literally “Let your house down”.
Caruso Consolidated can bring your house to stage one completion, as well as perform complete renovation, upstairs and downstairs, decks and verandahs, kitchens, bathrooms internal stairs; to hand over. Fully licensed, insured and experienced, will give you peace of mind!
WHY RAISE YOUR HOUSE, RESTUMP IT AND RENOVATE?
- Create more space for you to entertain, or extra room for the kids downstairs, when they get older.
- Create extra garage space, for you workshop or the man cave.
- Rejuvenate your home, or just replace a few corroded posts and re-level, to rectify that jamming window or door.
Friendly, prompt visit and a free quote, with advice and experience second to none!
Services (tap to expand)
All aspects of house raising, sliding, decks and extension.
Renovations and New construction
Specializing in concrete and wooden posts, SHS and PFC, brick and block work,
Solid render and tiling, paving and all concrete finishes
- Create more space for you to entertain or extra rooms for the kids downstairs, as they get older.
- Create extra garage space, storage space, room for a work shop or the man cave.
- Rejuvenate you home, or just replace a few corroded posts, and relevel, to fix up that jamming window or door.
- Friendly, prompt visit, free quote.
- Arrange draftsman and soil test.
- Arrange private certifier.
- Provide a firm, detailed quotation for the raise, posts and beams and slab.
- Supply and fit steel beams.
- Supply and install free standing posts and beams if you desire an extension.
- All excavation requirements.
- Arrange a surveyor, to guarantee that we raise and slide your home to the correct requirement.
- Supply and fit steel posts.
- Sub floor plumbing and drainage for you kitchen, bathroom, toilet, ensuit, wet bar etc.
- Prepare and pour reinforced concrete floor and footings.
- Polished concrete floors are in!
- Construct masonry or brick retainer walls if required.
- Create aggregate drains and waterproofing behind retainer walls.
- Certify the waterproofing, if required.
- Carpenters to commence framing up your new ground floor rooms.
- Electrician to perform rough in.
- Gyprockers to fit plasterboard internal cladding and ceilings.
- Bathroom expert to complete you new wet areas.
- Internal stairs. Generally cedar or Kwilla.
- Supply and fit new kitchen.
- Windows, supply and fit timber or aluminium. Aluminium double hung are popular
- Supply materials and labour to re-roof your home or extension, if required.
- Select your bathroom/ toilet requirements and lighting requirements from my suppliers catalogues.
- First class painters for interior and exterior of your home.
- Reputable designer/decorator to assist your colour coordination, if you require.
- Construct that back deck you’ve dreamt about.
- Pour your new concrete driveway and paths, stencil or pebble finish of your choice. Salt n pepper is fashionable. We are experts at exposed agg.
- Arrange all certificates along the way for footing/slab/frame/final inspections and a form 16 from me, for your bathroom/ensuit waterproofing.
- All of your landscaping requirements.
- Public liability insurance.
- Arrange B.S.A. insurance.
- Site clean up.
- Friendly helpful service along the way.
- Peace of mind, with my 33 years experience doing this work
- Hand your completed house back to you.